3.09.2010

if you follow me


As many of you know I have been taking classes through Stanford's Online Writer's Studio for almost three years now. Wow. One of my favorite professors' book is being published today! Go forth young readers and buy Malena Watrous' book. That's right...get out there. Order it. Love it. I am sure it is wonderful. Mine is in the mail coming from Amazon I am sure...any day now.

It has gotten great reviews:
The Boston Globe

Ms. Magazine: "This tragicomic debut novel follows a spunky, feminist and perpetually wrongfooted college grad as she spends fourseasons in rural Japan escaping the memory of her father’s suicide."

And finally, it got a four star review in Romance Times Magazine.

Here's a link to her book at Amazon:
If You Follow Me

For the male readers: it will make a nice gift...and I can get everyone signed postcards if you want one to stick in the book.

No comments: