2.21.2012

my favorite baby products

i am so behind on posting it is not even funny. i have stuff to say, but i am just not together enough yet to say it.

in the mean time i put together a shopping list of my favorite baby products...

http://amzn.com/lm/R38JCZWKKKPLI9


and yes, laura, i see what you are saying about the ipt. but i think we are creating expectations really...he can expect to get a pottytunity when his diaper is changed or when he wakes up...and i think he is holding it sometimes...but time will tell. at least he will be used to being on the potty.

1 comment:

Erin said...

The most interesting thing to me about this list (I mean, besides the $17 baby bottle!) is how different it is from what our list would be. It makes me wonder if there is even any value in recommending baby products to people when they ask.