3.04.2011

writing dead zone

You know how you encounter cell phone dead zones...I am in a writing dead zone. I don't have writer's block...I have a block even remembering to write. I am in a class and need to send something in by Sunday. I am not really sure what I am going to do. Write all day tomorrow I hope...

I feel overwhelmed by life right now and can't really immerse myself into some other fictional character's life. That sounds like an excuse. Life is always overwhelming. Get over yourself.

End inner dialogue.

1 comment:

Pam Rutter said...

Overwhelmed by life maybe because you are so full of life right now!
Be easy on yourself and know that the chemistry change in your body is very overwhelming. I'd be interested in a story/dialogue about what you think Linda would be saying to you about this time of your life and all the changes coming your way. :)