2.27.2010

luck

Are you lucky? Do you think of yourself as lucky?

I am lucky. Really, really, insanely lucky.

But am I? I mean what does it mean when I say I am lucky? I can find a parking place 99 times of 100 in front of where I am going. I have never been in a car accident. I have a good job in a horrible recession. I have my health. I love my family and friends.

But is that the result of luck or my attitude? Naturally someone has studied this...ha.

From Lifehacker.com:
"My research revealed that lucky people generate good fortune via four basic principles. They are skilled at creating and noticing chance opportunities, make lucky decisions by listening to their intuition, create self-fulfilling prophesies via positive expectations, and adopt a resilient attitude that transforms bad luck into good."

I think I actually do all of these things naturally...so that might just explain it.

Read the Lifehacker article by clicking this sentence. And read the original article from the Telegraph by clicking this sentence.

No comments: