9.17.2008

new blog header

So I am in love with etsy. What's etsy you ask? Well it is this "marketplace" for homemade items.

www.etsy.com

You can find lots of things for sale there, and the prices are great. I got the wedding place cards there and my new blog header! I love it. Alyson at Seventy and Sunny designed it for me. (Click this sentence for her shop.)

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!






******************************************************************************************

4 comments:

alyson. said...

it looks great!!!

thanks again! :)

The Hunts said...

I looked at this site briefly when you first mentioned it a while ago. I took a quick peak again tonight and came upon seller "flashframe" and liked her stuff. Her photos reminded me of things you have done and like what I take too. They were fun. I especially liked her his/her shoe photo and think I will try to recreate with Rachel and Cole's shoes for a cute shot.

harkinna said...

Her stuff is super cute Krista...did you go to her blog or flicker site?
Flickr - www.flickr.com/flashframe
Blog - www.jessicaschilling.blogspot.com

Jessica Schilling said...

I just came across these comments through a google alert. Thanks so much for the kind words about my shop. I'm very flattered that you all took a look and had such nice things to say! Thanks!
--flashframe